Thursday, December 13, 2012

The truth behind Viane Talamaivao and winning Nike MVP

I get a call from my brother that Viane (nephew) was invited to the NFTC (Nike Football Training Combine) for all the elite lineman in Southern California. He said, that Viane was healing up from a bruise knee and that he missed 1 1/2 months due to injuries and  he's been a couch potato at home. Naturally, I said okay we can get it done, whats my time-line and my brother said, "3 days", I laughed but very excited, because I know Viane can do it. He's been doing the program for 4 years.

So I said, bring him over and we can work on getting him to do the basics and re-touch on areas that he is rusty at. We trained for three days working on the basic movements.

Viane (above) trained for only three days walks into the combine and wins MVP for best offensive lineman; Nike Football Training Camp. I don't know who does that, but credit goes to him for getting it done in a short time.

Also some of the credit goes to his parents for pushing him and the God-given abilities that he was given.


No comments:

Post a Comment