Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cameron Hunt is an athlete with God-given Talents

Cameron Hunt is an athlete, with God given talents. What I really like about Cameron is his "will power". Going after it. I never meet a more determine young man on the gridiron until now.

Cameron and I have been training for two years. His ability to adapt and get the techniques down is unbelievable. As you can tell from our personal training session.

I get a phone call from Cameron, "Coach, I want get ready for the Oakland Nike camp, and I'm ready  to work". I suggested that we get down to it immediately and prepare for some serious killer training.

Without a doubt, Cameron was beating me to the gym, calling me every 5 minutes if I was there already. We pounded out every workout at the gym, parks, pool and everywhere else under the sun. We were re-checking and reworking troubled areas. Cameron going hard on each designed drill. Cameron's punches were improving, feet is solid. He was molding into solid offensive lineman.

The big week came and off he went. I didn't hear back from him on his progress. Until I got a phone call from his father, "Hey coach pen, are you sitting down, I got some news for you". I thought Cameron got hurt. But, his father voice was filled with excitement, so I didn't understand what was happening, "Cameron won the MVP for the Oakland Nike Football camp" his father said over the phone. I was floored and excited, one month of killer workouts and Nemesis Elite Training has won another one for the books. According to his father Cameron out performed all the Offensive lineman at the combine.

All the credit goes to Cameron work ethic and his abilities. Great parents who supports hm and quality of the Nemesis Elite Program.


No comments:

Post a Comment